Friday, January 16, 2009

Invincible

I'v been following the same routine of no routine for over a week now.Getting up early to pack hubby's lunch, checking mails, waiting for that one magical news that could change my life and put be up on a higher pedestal, going back to sleep again, not wanting to get up earlier than noon!silence keeps humming its tune, ringing my nerves right through well past mignight. I half expect the walls to speak up, this idiot box to stretch out its arms and give me a hug, telling me that it will be all ok. I didnt realize when silence took over joy of my heart.
Then i just shook myself out of numbness and zombied existence. Told myself that i would try and be happy, no matter what. look forward to summers. look forward to cheer, laughter, fun.It was all inside me. The despair, the agony, the long wait, the silence. And then i just flipped the coin, and found that this too was inside me; laughter,song of joy,the dance of being carefree, belief in myself.I still know how to feel the wind in my hair. I had just lost the reception of these waves and let the disturbance from outside take over. I just had to tune into "I love myself" station again. " In the midst of winter, I found that I had within me an invincible summer."

No comments: