Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Winner or Looser

I visited my blog after guess almost 11 months.... that is what, just 1 month short of one big calendar year. And I was pleasantly surprised to see that i had kept most of my 2009 resolutions. I would say thats an achievement does that count anywhere, when you talk about failures and successes? Can I say it somewhere when admission interviews ask me about personal successes and failures? Does it count that I have come to love many more people than I already did and that I have prayed hard and worked to bring more happiness and peace in my family? When they ask me what i did besides the MBA stuff, does this make like a convincing answer?Why do I face failure again and again. Or is it just me, who sees this as failure? As a shortfall? Is the fear of failure speaking in a voice so loud that its trying to douse the voice of optimism and belief, in me? Or I am just finding pretexts to justify my failures? All I know is, I felt broken yet again. And I had to muster all the strength to begin hoping all over again....

No comments: