Friday, August 15, 2008

I am a resident of the past.. A preface

Everytime you finish reading a story or watching a movie, you have so much to say, about people, about characters, about story. I wonder when a life's story ends, how much we have to say, to say, about it. And I wonder, how much would god have to say about each life at end of each chapter of ou lives. If only dead could talk..... If only we heard Him speak.Some people write to be rich and famous. Some write for their next generation, some write because they wont know what to do with all that they think and feel. And I also write for myself..... and i'v started writing this blog, after much contention and struggle with my laziness. coz i hope it will reach some people, when i really want to reach out.
Today is supposed to be, no it is, the the 15th of August in the US of A... and 16th already in my homeland. See i told you, am a resident of the past!
Anyway, what a better way of setting free all the mumbo jumbo of my heart,liberating all the ideas and emotions of my heart!